Extremely high selective glass with advanced thermal insulation properties.
SGG COOL-LITE XTREME 50/22 II is the latest innovation in high performance solar control coatings. The coating is applied to clear float glass by cathodic sputtering under vaccum conditions. SGG COOL-LITE XTREME 50/22 II is the heat treatable triple silver solar control coating on the European market with an outstanding selectivity (ratio of visible light to solar heat gain) of 2.24.
SGG COOL-LITE XTREME 50/22 II is available in:
- Sizes: Jumbo (PLF) 6000 x 3210 mm; overlength >6000 or underlength <4500 are on demand
- Substrates: PLANICLEAR, DIAMANT is on demand
- Thicknesses: 6, 8 and 10mm (4mm on demand)
SGG COOL-LITE XTREME 50/22 II features an extremely selective solar control coating for use in the commercial and premium building market. It is ideally suited for use in facades or overhead glazing in applications requiring toughened or heat treated glass.
- Windows and Facades
- Large glazed bays and skylights
SGG COOL-LITE XTREME 50/22 II sets a new standard in high selectivity solar control, while retaining the very neutral aesthetics associated with the SGG COOL-LITE range with:
- A high light transmission of 47% to maximise brighter interiors and natural lighting.
- A low solar factor of only 0.21 helps reduce the need for expensive airconditioning
- An excellent U-value of 1.0W/m2K making it an ideal product for energy savings and improved thermal insulation
- A degree of neutrality both in transmission and exterior reflection.
SGG COOL-LITE XTREME 50/22 II can be used to create more comfortable interiors by reducing overheating in the summer and heat loss in the winter, while retaining an extermely neutral appearance.
|SGG COOL-LITE XTREME 50/22 II|
|Spectrophotometric Properties: DGU 6/16/4 (coating face 2)||All PLANICLEAR||All DIAMANT|
|Light Transmission TL||47%||48%|
|Light Reflection LRe||16%||16%|
|Light Reflection LRi||18%||18%|
|Solar Factor g (EN 410)||0.21||0.21|
|U-Value||1,0 W/m2.K||1,0 W/m2.K|
For optimum performance and aesthetics, SGG COOL-LITE XTREME 50/22 II must always be toughened or heat-strengthened before assembly into double-glazed units. The coating must be placed on surface #2 of double or triple glazed units, and it should be edge deleted.